martes, 13 de julio de 2010

Bored


Definitely I'm so fucking bored today LOL
Exams make me mad. I can't study on summer, summer is for party, travel, sunbathe, go to the beach or the pool.. but not for study.
So I recomend everybody to study hard in winter.

Today I had two exams, before I thougth I was going to fail, but I thougth I did it beter than I expected, but I don't know if enoug to pass them. Both teachers are really estrict.
Tomorrow I have two more.
One is going to be imposible to pass it cause I really the subject and because I was more centered in the other ones I haven't sudy. So I probably (shure) fail.
The other one is easy, I have to show some pictures to the teacher and explain a bit of them, I work hard for this subject so I hope I can pass with out any problem.

Anyway, wish me good luck!

2 comentarios: